Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
My Sunoco distributor (the ONLY distributor in SE Texas/Louisiana) Knew the guy who developed the stuff. He died and Roy was offered the company (at a ridiculously low price) but declined so the man's son took it over.

It was originally designed as a top end lube for 2 stroke and alcohol/methanol engines and as a fuel stabilizer (to keep the fuel from gelling).. For that, it works great.

I told him that biggest money maker would be to sell a copy (or something similar to) the scent of race fuel. :yes: Every ricer in the world would be buying it like crazy!!!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
You might try some hobby shops that cater to the nitro powered radio control guys. I know some of them add the additive to the nitro fuel to make the exhaust smell like chocolate and other scents. I don't know how expensive it would be to treat a tank full because they usually treat it a gallon at a time.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I like the smell of VP C-12:D
Me too.:D Or Sunoco 110, 112, 114, PRO NOS, etc...

You might try some hobby shops that cater to the nitro powered radio control guys. I know some of them add the additive to the nitro fuel to make the exhaust smell like chocolate and other scents. I don't know how expensive it would be to treat a tank full because they usually treat it a gallon at a time.
One little bottle of the smell'em good stuff usually treats QUITE a bit.:yes: Like a full tank or two.... So for the little R/C cars it ought to last forever..

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
well i smell them when i go to big car shows like the oc show and i wanna put a little in for like car shows and such its not for anything special. i was thinking cherry strawberry or watermellon.
Grape's pretty cool too..:D

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
It's kinda like snow cones.....everyone like different flavors.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts