Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda gauge you running and what do you have for a mounting location, Pic's? Naturally asperated!

·
Registered
92 Posts
autometer right beside my water temp and oil pressure, but if your gonna race the car, it HAS to be outside of the car. my dad made a bracket and attached it to the vents right outside the front window.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
I have the Autometer isolated gage mounted in the car beside the other Autometer gages. None of my gages are filled either, I never liked the filled gages I used in my Beretta. RM

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
if you use a pressure isolator it doesn't have to be outside the car, not that i would ever want to run fuel into the vehicle anyhow...put it in the cowl if ya got one

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ya, I have one, I just have to find it! LOL. Just kidding.:D I am just going to get a 15 PSI gauge from Holley, off the regulator, till she's a driver. Then I either do the cowl or the isolator.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got this for now I'll put it on the regulator, then when she's a driver:rolleyes:. I'll look at something else. I like the electric stuff, don't need any other places for fuel to ignite...:beat:

Denis

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Autometer Pro Comp electric fuel gauge, the most accurate gauge on the market. I have it f/s in the misc. parts forum, take a look.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the Holley underthe hood and I have an Autometer Isolator, I just have to run the line through the firewall, fill it with anti freeze and mount it next to the trans and oil temp gauges.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I think mine is still mounted on my fuel regulator....I rarely look at it.
I try to keep the hood closed as much as possible....kinda lazy ya know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts