Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you can get 2" drop spindles for a 63 nova......but can you just get a set of spindles that are not for lowering purposes?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What spindles are you looking for? To convert to 5 lug? There is always several that popup in the classifieds on the forum. Need more info on why your are looking for spindles.
yes...looking to convert to 5 lug disc.but i am only seeing 2" drop spindles.really dont want car to sit lower.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I switched to disc from drum using a kit from mg chevy parts on ebay I had to enlarge 2 holes on the steering arms but the kit gave everything you would need to go from 4 to 5 lug on the front but you might need later model steering arms which might be available from the sawzall syndicate but use a PM to ask the kit came with the spindles

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
To find used spindles you will want to get them from a nova otherwise you may end up needing a different lower ball joint. Most after market kits out there will give you the proper brackets for the use of drum spindles with disk brakes. There would not have to be any machining. You can get a complet set up from Walt @ classic nova that comes with the brakes and new spindles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts