Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
I am looking to get some front/rear coilovers for my ‘66. My search is only finding so much, or I’m missing something.

What do you use? What is known for decent riding and can be lowered at least 2”?

thanks y’all!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm only using front coilovers but I just installed CPP mini sub frame kit (new upper/lower control arms) and Viking coilovers from church bros racing on my 63
have not driven yet and I have not dropped engine back in so have not seen in compressed pos, but I'm sold on coil overs just for how much easier they are to install than compressing springs

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Locking hubs

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
I am using Custom Auto Fab coil overs on my 65. We have pretty rough roads in my area and they work well. I am using the Church Boys 2 1/2" lowering muti leafs in the back. The ride is stiff overall but I get a lot of positive comments on the stance. It handles very well for the driving I do.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I've got the CPP minisubframe and QA1 double adj coilovers on front and TCI 4 link with coilovers in the rear. Car rides and handles great. Manual steering a manual front disc brakes. The only thing I might change in the future is adding a rack and pinion. I currently have the stock steering gear and my turning radius is much greater than original. Other than the turn radius, I like everything about my set up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts