Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 nova and am going to rebuild the front end. which is better to use a CPP kit or Church Boys. And do either of them match up well with a new tilt column. I'm also going to install power rack and pinion. The CBR unit sure looks sturdy.:yes: INPUT PLEASE!! Don't forget to consider disc brakes. Wilwoods???

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
With CPP no need to change the column to make it work.The CPP lower arms have caster limitations on some cars.

CBR full kit comes with an Ididit column.If you add the CBR lowers and later decide to upgrade to a rack it is a simple upgrade.Check my Photobucket for the CBR install on my 67.Also the CBR uppers offer an improvment in Camber gain and move the front wheels back slightly for more tire clearance.

·
Premium Member
3,527 Posts
You my friend have opened a can of worms:yes:You will get varying opinions on this subject.... and that is all I am going to say on that:turn:
I have both the CPP mini clip
and the CBR R+P set up. My CPP mini clip was bought before CBR came out with their own mini clip.
What i will say is both products are made in the U.S.A. and not farmed out to a far away country.

There are quite a few thread on both products, just do a search and you will find lots of information.
Best of luck witrh your project.

Oh, I also have the CPP zero offset disc brake set up and the Auto fab coil over conversion. I hope to begin installing all of this stuff very soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts