Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if a '75 Nova front clip would fit onto a '75 Ventura. The Nova is a 4 door. The Vent is a 2 door. Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
i wouldnt see at why it wouldnt .....

cheque the mounting point(s) and wiring

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just saw and read the Father and Son '76 rebuild by Miles Nova 76. I'm re-thinking everything. Might just stay with the Pontiac front clip and attempt the body work myself. Heck, if I'm going to have to take two front clips off and put one together, doing just the Pontiac is only 2/3 the work.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got started on the front clip swap today. I'm not sure if I should post what I'm doing or not. Took some pictures. Will try and post pictures if I can figure out how. Should I start a new thread with this swap, or just dump it all right here.
Who's in charge of all this anyhow??? Who do I contact for guidance in my posts? Just want to do the right thing in the right place. :yes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a '75 Pontiac Ventura. (I know, it's not a Nova, but it's as close to one as I could afford). The front end is tweeked from the previous owner. I got a '75 nova 4 door as a donor. The front end from the Nova seems good so I'm going to attempt to swap front clips. Subframe and all. The Pontiac subframe is bent.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I like the front end of the Pontiac, but having the Chevy parts ready to go makes the decision a lot easier. I'd swap the front clip, too.

Gerry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts