Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's taken longer then I expected, but the Nova is all painted & back together.
These were taken on Saturday May 23, the first time the car has been outside in 17 months.

The colours are Ford Lapis Blue, and GM Spiral Gray, with a 1/8th inch GM Grotto Blue pinstripe deviding the main colours.

I had the appraisal done on Saturday. The appraiser comented that he had a hard time finding anything comparable, because of the 6 cylinder engine. Most restored cars he found had V8s and most 6 cylinder cars were beaters.

It's kind of hard to believe, but this started out to be a scuff & shoot.
As usual though, things kind of got out of hand.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Pretty cool. They do seem pretty rare. My friend has a 1965 Impala SS 6 cylinder powerglide and 8.2. When I saw it I was like cool an SS with a 6. I really hopes he keeps it a 6 although he still hasnt checked the engine if its original. I really think its original only because when I bought my car it was a 6 and you can just tell if it is. The only thing we have to go on that its an original SS is that they are bucket seats and they are definately original.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Looks great! I saw you at Darlington a few weeks ago..........didnt' hit me til later. I knew the face from somewhere but couldn't place it. I have a good memory, but it's short.

I guess you'll have it out cruising soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts