Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free to a good and loving home a in-line 6cyl engine and powerglide transmission. Currently in a 69 Nova I bought. Was told it was running when car ran but car had electrical fire so, I know nothing of its history. Pick up in Long Beach, Ca. (A 12 pack of corona beer would be nice to share as we can load on to your transportation. I have cherry picker).

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I could use a 250 engine to play around with. But you are just too far away for me to consider it.

I never see the inline 194/230/250 engines for sale in my area - Central Arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
3,844 Posts
I owe you the Coronas, and I will make good on that. I want to thank you again for the engine and trans; they're going to a good home. I do not need the PG, so I can gift that to a member who needs a freebie slip and slide. This one is the externally lubricated model.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I owe you the Coronas, and I will make good on that. I want to thank you again for the engine and trans; they're going to a good home. I do not need the PG, so I can gift that to a member who needs a freebie slip and slide. This one is the externally lubricated model.
Good for you Frank . . . "PAY - IT - FORWARD" . . . . . I can relate - - - - - - - jim

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Damn, missed out....I just bought a inline to rebuild. Oh well at least I can drink my Coronas :)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
did you ever wonder why there is 24 bottles in a case an 24 hours in a day ?? great trade.

Reactions: SuperSport
1 - 12 of 12 Posts