Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took this video back in August. Just now getting around to throwing it together. I didn't spend a lot of time editing so sorry for it being shaky. Its long. About 17 minutes. The black dart that was on the cover of car craft for January is in the video. Anyhow, hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEUoErYdxa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for watching! I Just wanted to show folks some of the stuff that goes on here :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Took this video back in August. Just now getting around to throwing it together. I didn't spend a lot of time editing so sorry for it being shaky. Its long. About 17 minutes. The black dart that was on the cover of car craft for January is in the video. Anyhow, hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEUoErYdxa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Where abouts in Austin was that? We were in Austin last weekend for the F1 race and stayed in "The Domain" area but didn't get a chance to do a lot of looking around since we were up early to get to the track and were beat at the end of the day so just headed out for dinner. I bet in August it's blistering hot there.(?)

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
That was just north of Austin off IH35 in a small town called Pflugerville. There is really no distinction between Austin and Pflugerville anymore, they run together with just city limit signs to divide them. I was at that show and yes, it was rather hot.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea pville is just north austin now. :thumbup:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THAT WAS JUS' TOO KOOL, SOME GRRRREAT RIDES OVER THERE IN AUSTIN! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'll definitely have to make that one next year too. :yes:
All it needed was a couple of burnouts in the parking lot!:devil:
Burnouts are not allowed or welcome at any car show I know of. In fact, that will get you thrown out fast.

This show is held 3-4 times a year and is not that big. Maybe 75-80 cars.
We do have some real shows that go over 200 cars. Still not huge, but pretty good. I know of shows towards Houston that bust over 300 on a slow night.

There are indeed a lot of very nice cars around here. Many of them rarely come out at all. But most of us are out every Saturday night, and at shows like this almost every weekend.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If ya wanted to come.down I'd do it April 5th. Lonestar round up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts