Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 63 vert.....asking around as much as i can about it to learn what i can and do what i can to it myself. this one is def beyond me. after i got the car i was told to check behind the front wheels were the frame starts...that the convertibles usually rust out there.
finally got the car on the lift and the mechanic was poking around and poked a hole in what looked like spray foam that was painted over and then undercoated over......what the hell! who does that?? :mad:
now i'd like to just get it fixed. what steps would i need to take for taking this somewhere to have someone do it? :confused:
what am i asking them to do (to make sure they do it right!!)?
how much should this cost me??
how urgent should this be???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts