Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rainy day today so put in about 8 hours today fitting frame connectors, put axels in the housing set 4-link bars to equal lengths to get starting point.
cut out the rest of the floor that I won't be using and completely welded the connectors inside the front sub frame which actually is still pretty good steel, the toe board is swiss cheeze which I will replace but the new floor will be aluminum up to where I made the cut. Couldn't resist had to roll it out of the garage! And the pics are in the photobucket link below:yes::cool::beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
No comments on the pics? I know you guys like seeing progress
and a build plan coming together, I enjoy the feedback and it keeps me motivated to continue. Thanks.:yes::cool:
You'd get more comments if you posted the pics directly in the thread instead of making folks search for them in your album. People, like me, are lazy. :D

It does look good, once you find the pics.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics

You'd get more comments if you posted the pics directly in the thread instead of making folks search for them in your album. People, like me, are lazy. :D

It does look good, once you find the pics.
Rex,I would do that but didn't want to crowd the thread with all of my pics,thought it would be simple enough to just let guys click on the link,
secondly can never quite figure it out, thanks for taking a peek,Jerry

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
coming soon! only stopping to go back to work

You are on a roll now, don't stop for too long or it won't get finished! Good work.
gearing up to get strut rod kit, crossmember and rack mount from you,still gotta build my engine,trans lotsa body work that I don't look forward to so I will be busy for a while, thanks Jerry

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
very very cool, this is where the tough work is and lots of guys bail... glad to see that your showin it who's boss.... ya gotta feel good when a project comes together, keep sharin :D

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Looking good!! I went to the PB site and checked them all out. Nice work. JR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts