Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on top of the gas tank on the 73 SS that I'm parting out. Too grungy to put in my scanner, so I took some pics.

I'll post a link to some more pics of the rest of the sheet when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey 68ss, I hear ya. Wish I had one of these for my purple car!!!!!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
plumrat said:
This was on top of the gas tank on the 73 SS that I'm parting out. Too grungy to put in my scanner, so I took some pics.

I'll post a link to some more pics of the rest of the sheet when I get a chance.
looks cool! some more pictures would be cool too. i found mine above the gas tank also. was yours made in Van Nuys, Ca?

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Nova was built in Van Nuys. I had the build sheet from under passenger front carpet and the gas tank. Between the two, I have a pretty complete one. They are pretty cool to find.

·
Registered
35 Posts
found build sheet

my 72 ss skyroof was also made in van nuys . and i found my build sheet between fuel tank and trunk floor. also found build sheet in bucket seat. both build sheets are complete and readable.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I've also found a build sheet between the trunk and gas tank on a '73 Nova built in Van Nuys, CA. The sheet was stuck to the car, not the tank itself.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I found mine under the back seat and on top of the gas tank. Both in pretty good shape. It hardly rains in Arizona. In baggies now. My car lived in Tucson, Az. all of it's life. It was born in Van Nuys, Ca. I have a 74' SOA. It's cool to have the build sheets. Gordon.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
my build sheet was under the gas tank,73 willow run mi plant.put it in a cupboard in the garage while redoing the car ( 10 year project),i guess the mice got hungry they chewed it all up,anyone know where i can get a repro?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts