Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i found this on my nova I just got and didn't even realize what I had until someone told me how extremely rare this plate is. It is the 1969 one that says " Putting you first keeps us first". I have found that it is rare but have not found any idea of it's value. Anyone have any idea? It is an original and in near flawless condition.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Throwing it up on ebay. Might be my new wheels or seats :)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you know its original and not a repop?
Because it has raised lettering, is on the very heavy duty metal they started using in 69 as opposed to the previous cardboard backed ones and its been on the same car hidden behind a beat to hell cover for 20 + years.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Because it has raised lettering, is on the very heavy duty metal they started using in 69 as opposed to the previous cardboard backed ones and its been on the same car hidden behind a beat to hell cover for 20 + years.

cool man!!good luck!!I saw its already on ebay...gonna make some money!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks brother! If i didn't need the cash for mt nova i would surely be holding onto it!

If anyone wants the Ebay link just let me know, i don't want to post it here and break Any rules.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
What does Yenko have to do with the plate? I thought the USA1 plates were the next 'generation' plate after they stopped using the "Chevrolet: A better way to see the USA" plates.....?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What does Yenko have to do with the plate? I thought the USA1 plates were the next 'generation' plate after they stopped using the "Chevrolet: A better way to see the USA" plates.....?
This would be best answered by someone more knowledgeable than I. I just started researching the plates a couple days ago, as they are well before my time. That is what was told to my on various forums and previous sales listings of the plate.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Your not the first guy to use "word" specific on their auctions! :yes:
Yes...it's not Yenko only plate but is a great plate to boot!!!

You could have used it in the auction like this....

Great vintage plate from the muscle car era used on Camaro..Chevelle...Nova as well as on Yenko...Motion...and other cars of the day.

People put words to help the "Search" option as many different ways to find an item. Nothing wrong with what you did. What you DID do is get their attention to the plate and that was the whole idea. Good luck in your sale.

Dave
67 Nova Boy

1 - 20 of 48 Posts