Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found one. Thanks SNS and Frank.

I need the front rubber/vinyl floor covering for a 66 Chevy II Sedan. I have a new NOS rear mat, but need the front.

Jerry in KY

·
Super Moderator
3,831 Posts
Not sure exactly what you're after. I do have a reproduction 100 series floor mat originally patterned from a '65, but I think they're the same thing. A well-known Nova guy in the west made a short run of them years ago, I bought two and stashed one away that I am not going to use. I believe it was molded to accommodate a 4-speed hump.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure exactly what you're after. I do have a reproduction 100 series floor mat originally patterned from a '65, but I think they're the same thing. A well-known Nova guy in the west made a short run of them years ago, I bought two and stashed one away that I am not going to use. I believe it was molded to accommodate a 4-speed hump.
What would you want for it? Any trades would also be welcomed. I am getting ready to list a lot of parts. I have a nos front and rear mat but I want to keep it for the RHD wagon I still have .

Thanks for the reply,
Jerry in Ky

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to make sure you got my reply on your mat that I wanted it. I also have some 64 wagon parts left from the original 283 4speed Wagon I had. I also still have a 64 Chevy II oem a/c system that did not get used on the car. I have a set of really nice poverty caps, Several 64 rebuilt Alternators, ‘021’ pressure plates and metal interior pieces, steering wheel ............ and more.

Jerry in KY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts