Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :waving:

Most of you might already know me, I'm NovaBRO's(Mike) girlfriend Claudia. I've been lurking around the forum ever since Mike and I decided to get to get a Nova. Mike actually made me make my own out screen name on the forum 'cause he was getting really annoyed by me asking him questions about forum stuff.

Just a couple of things about me I'm 25 years old, born and raised in San Francisco. I've been with Mike for about 8 years :yes: We meet in High School and we've been together ever since. My first car after getting my license was a '72 Nova 4 door, I loved that thing but my dad (and Mike) thought it was too much car for me :bored:

I'm currently working at an emergency vet hospital/ shelter in sf and going to school. I'm planning to transfer over to a art college in the city and become a graphic designer. I'm really into photography and just recently got a new toy a hasselblad 503cx. Mike and I have our pup Chevy (that you have probably seen pics of) and I have a small rabbit named Nibbler.

And on Sunday Mike and I will have a 64 Wagon. Can't wait to have it and see some of you (hopefully) at the donut run next month with our wagon. :D

Well, I think that might more than some of you might have wanted to know.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, I would have thought NovaSIS would have be NovaBRO's girl!:devil:

The truth about the 72 4dr is they were afraid you would be faster then them!:D

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Welcome to the site, I would have thought NovaSIS would have be NovaBRO's girl!:devil:

:D
I seem to be hearing banjo music. :no: Just kidding, sounds like you're a busy girl. My son is majoring in Art Ed. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the wagon and make sure that you let Novabro know it's your car:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The truth about the 72 4dr is they were afraid you would be faster then them!:D
That's what I always thought about my ol' four door. Oh well I'll have the wagon to drive around soon hopefully.

As far as screen names go I was thinking of getting NovaGAL but it just seemed to cheesy to me.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the site.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome to Steve's...You don't happen to have a sister in New Jersey that owns a liquor store do ya???

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Now I'm curious. :rolleyes: Do you mind telling us a little more?
I was just joking around. Women that are into cars is a rare thing so I figured I would joke around and see if you had a sister with a liquor store (ultimate girl in my book)...Lol...Apparently it didn't go over very well. No harm meant, just kidding around.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just joking around. Women that are into cars is a rare thing so I figured I would joke around and see if you had a sister with a liquor store (ultimate girl in my book)...Lol...Apparently it didn't go over very well. No harm meant, just kidding around.
Lol, ohh I see. No prob, thanks to my dad and mike I really like classic cars. The dream car would be an old austin mini.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts