Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

Years ago I was on a Nova email list (before the days of blogs, message boards, and Facebook). I guess I'm a little slow on social media, but have found a wealth of great information here.

I acquired my '77 back in 1997 as my first car. She had a 305/TH350/2.56 then, and has a 350/700R4/3.42 now. She's currently sitting at parade rest in my garage while we finish its first ever repaint. I kept the original color, but it came out a "truer" red than what it was before.

Posted a few photos in my garage, but haven't figured out how to post them here. The instructions said to look for an attachment icon, all I can find is a URL field...

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

WE have a wealth of Knowledge here and hope that WE can answer any questions that you may have....:yes:

Photobucket ( is a free app. ) and you can copy n paste the IMG Code in the thread....

That should solve the photo situation that you may have :D

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Okay, here goes. Disregard the 307 emblems... it's a long story. It's got a 350 +0.020" and I've since updated the emblems. This was with the original paint. We just gave it the first repaint two weeks ago. I'm putting it back together now.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
general

Welcome and Hi , I do not know if it the right color but it sure looks very good and the car is in excellent cond. skinnydude

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to SNS and Hi.Your car look a lot as mine only that mine is a 76' SS clone.I'm looking to present myself to the forum and show pictures of my ride.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

WELL YOU'RE HERE NOW, LATE OR NOT, PULL UP A SEAT AND ENJOY THE SNS EXPERIENCE! :devil:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts