Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried these steering wheels hows the quality of these. Seemed to be priced right and look good.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Has anybody tried these steering wheels hows the quality of these. Seemed to be priced right and look good.
yep im using one on my 63 nova, they are pretty nice and priced right, originally i wanted one from billet specialties, until i found out how much they cost,:eek: and a local hot rod shop told me to look into forever sharp, and that, thats what he tends to use on his build at times and he loves them, i think i paid 130, its billet aluminum also.

i have the half wrap style, just like billet specialties so you can change up the wrap color whenever you want, they have them in vinyl wrap for 20 a piece,

it includes the column adapter too everything is there

i really recommend them, :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Perhaps they are a whole lot cheaper because their products are not made in the USA?

Check out the website...there is little reference to their products made here. In contrast, check out the websites for Budnik and Billet Specialties.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
I have the same one with the center chevy logo added Very good quality for the price! Good customer service as well! I have the black version of this same wheel if anybody is interested

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I THINK THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH GRANT! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I got one a year or so back at the Goodguys show, for the price I think it's pretty nice.
I have the same one with the center chevy logo added Very good quality for the price! Good customer service as well! I have the black version of this same wheel if anybody is interested
Yep, got one too for my golf cart. Bought it from a golf cart parts vendor for around $50.00. Sorry, flash went off so picture is kinda crappy. :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts