Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4,534 Posts
I just bought some, have not put them on yet. They look like flowmaster copies. The original ones not the delta flow. They are 3 chamber and look pretty good for the price. I'll be getting them put on next month. I belive they are their own company. They were on backorder for almost a month when I ordered them and I just got them last week. I will keep you guys posted once I get them on.

Miles:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a pair of them that I'm installing on my Ventura in the Hooker dual exhaust setup. I've been 'in process' for a month and a half (in other words, I haven't touched it).

·
4,534 Posts
well I got a set for my nova but have not had the exhaust done for it yet. We also picked up another set for my buddies camaro still in paint so will be a few weeks before we can hear it. The look like original flowmaster knockoffs. but for the price what the heck.

Miles:D

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
V-Force

Just bought a set of them myself(2 chamber), I also purchased a Pypes X-crossover. Can't wait to hear 'em. Although the open headers sound kinda cool too!!:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
I run those and I'm happy with em. They sound like a Flowmaster without the tinny sound.

·
Supporting Vendor
62 Posts
Pypes private labeled the V-Force muffler for several years. We called it the Pro-V. It is very similar to the FM 40. However, both don't flow very well. Also, Neither Flowmaster or Flo-Pro make a stainless muffler in this price range. We have since designed a new stainless muffler that has the sound of the 40 but flows almost double. It's called the Violator and it is priced better than either the 40 or the V-Force. If somebody wants to try a pair, I'll get you them for free provided you post a review and a sound video here in this topic. Just shoot me an e-mail.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
muffler

Pypes private labeled the V-Force muffler for several years. We called it the Pro-V. It is very similar to the FM 40. However, both don't flow very well. Also, Neither Flowmaster or Flo-Pro make a stainless muffler in this price range. We have since designed a new stainless muffler that has the sound of the 40 but flows almost double. It's called the Violator and it is priced better than either the 40 or the V-Force. If somebody wants to try a pair, I'll get you them for free provided you post a review and a sound video here in this topic. Just shoot me an e-mail.
Someone better jump on this!
By motor is still not ready!

Can I just pretend and go whaaWhaaWHAA!
Mike

·
Registered
101 Posts
Someone better jump on this!
By motor is still not ready!

Can I just pretend and go whaaWhaaWHAA!
Mike
I was seriously considering it as I'm in the process of installing the Hooker dual exhaust on my Ventura ... however, I feel like no one will care what the mufflers sound like behind a bone stock 130 HP 307 ...

If you think people will care, I'll gladly take the stainless steel mufflers over my $30 Force mufflers ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts