Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1191404467.html

Lyndon and others have been wanting one and i know what all the big companies charge when i went shopping for one for Ryan. I wish i had seen this then!!! I dont know the guy, i dont know the quality of work, you'll have to find out for yourselves! Just thought since lots of people are wanting them i would post it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good Tip

Thanx for the tip, i called the guy and it seems like the real deal so im goin to his shop next week for more info and pik up another 700r. I burned up the last one.:confused:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
keeps us updated if any of u guys use him..... for that price ill ship one down there....

JOHN

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you know if he guarantees the trans if you use it in a truck and tow with it?
Contact him! Noone knows him, i just saw the add.:yes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Friday

On Friday Im goin down to pik up my Trans. Once i get it and install it i'll get back to you guys on how the trans works out for me. He does ask a few ?'s so he knows how to build it for the right application. Im runnig a big block in my Nova (454) and from my specs it'll handle it just fine. :yes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Running Great!

Just to keep you guys posted, i finally installed the new (rebuilt)700R trans. I do have to admit i was a little sceptacle about the price but after intsalling the trans it runs great. Previous estimates ranged from $2000-1200 just for a rebuilt but just around $560 was total cost for da trans with torqe converter. So give the guy a call if your interested. I also hav a 700R core for whoever wants to pik it up PM me.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im glad my post was able to help a brother out!! :yes: Hopefully others will benefiet from this also. Now you need to test it and bring it to the John Force cruise!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Glad to hear it all worked out for you. How about posting his information since the original link no longer works.

-Justin

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just to keep you guys posted, i finally installed the new (rebuilt)700R trans. I do have to admit i was a little sceptacle about the price but after intsalling the trans it runs great. Previous estimates ranged from $2000-1200 just for a rebuilt but just around $560 was total cost for da trans with torqe converter. So give the guy a call if your interested. I also hav a 700R core for whoever wants to pik it up PM me.
so did the guy give u paper work, of what in it....??? which one did u get, a stock rebuilt one or one of the built ones...??? thnx for the update...

JOHN

·
Registered
27 Posts
The guys name is Dave and his number is (951) 858-1592. He is located in Nuevo Cali. It's around the Riverside area alittle drive from me but well worth it. Couldn't make the John Force night but i am tryin to make this Sundays BBQ in West Covina:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts