Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello anyone running Foose Legend wheels on a 66 hardtop? Curious as to what they would look like and what everyones opinions are ???

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Not really a fan of the Foose wheels. To me they look similar to all the generic cast chromed wheels out there with the fake bolts to make them look like 2 piece wheels. JMHO.

·
Registered
329 Posts
... and they are heavy as all get out

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
I am running them, 17's all around, I was a little pissed when I found out they are made in China. I like them but the car is in paint now and with the new color they probably won't match too well. Probably going to sell the whole setup and go with Coys, gray centers.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Yeah, they are a cast wheel (heavy) outta china (not a bad thing really). But I do like the looks of them. They just didnt have the backspacing I needed so I had to go with billet specialties. JR

·
Vendor
1,233 Posts
It is getting harder all the time to find wheels that are not made in China. All the American Racing Wheels are now made in China. E
Even Halibrand has theirs made there. Pretty soon we are all going to have to move to China to get a job working for 50 cents and hour.
Tim

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Pretty soon we are all going to have to move to China to get a job working for 50 cents and hour.
Tim
They are getting that much now!!! Damm, where is the application, the commute is gonna kill the marriage though :D JR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts