Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

I have done a little tweaking in my set-up to try and get myself a 12 second pass before I get a converter (hopefully from chevyIIheavy :devil:)

Going to be racing my buddies Supra that ran a 12.7 last time out....I changed my timing a bit, rejetted the carb, float levels and tuned it a little better...Maybe 12s?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Is this a street legal event or a track rental where mostly not slow cars race?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well i ll have it ready before then ( converter for 1977stroked ) i may just have to show up out there if i can get some things done on my ride :yes:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck ya man! Come on out and race with us......I just got done putting in a new shifter so I am all set now....Come on 12s!

·
Registered
94 Posts
you all be carefull out ya here.
trying to learn how to type okie.

But really they dont prep the track much and if its been windy lately their will be dust on the track.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
you all be carefull out ya here.
trying to learn how to type okie.

But really they dont prep the track much and if its been windy lately their will be dust on the track.
windy :no: maybe dusty and hot :yes: i wont be able to bring my car i wont have it done in time

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh ok...thats cool man...Stop by the pits if you do make it....Should be me, my friends maroon supra, yellow dakota and a black ram...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its better than no worl right? Hope to see ya there....:yes:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its all good....I just hope to finally get into the 12s...than add the converter and possibly low 12s....Aftert hat ill be getting a cage and than a 150 wet shot and do some 11.50s

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
when would you want the converter by. i havent been able to reach my trans guy would you still want it if i cant get it looked at :confused: there is nothing wrong with it :no: its actually still in the car i havent been able to get out to my garage to work on my car with work an all :yes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts