Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased another 69 Nova over the weekend. It was a club members car that sat for a long time and he decided to sell. It is a bench seat, colume shift car and my sons want to switch it to buckets and an automatic shifter with a console on the floor.
Do we need to weld in a floor hump for the console to bolt to? If so where can I get one? Also, is there anything else we would need to make the switch? Thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you david68 for that link. I found it in my search also. I am putting in an automatic shifter not a 4 sd. I assume that I would still have to use the hump. Is this correct. What MFG has these humps available? Thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect!!!!

The answer we needed and pictures too. Thats GREAT!!! Thanks

Is there a specific position it mounts? Measurements, etc?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Measuerments

I beleive there was a thread on this site some time back that had drawings and/or pics with measurements for positioning the hump. Try searching. It may even be in a "sticky" or "best of". I would try to help you find it but my high speed connection is down and I'm stuck with dial-up for now (extremely slow).
Maybe others can help with the search.
Good luck!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the info I will try the sticky's, etc. Some of the members have already PM'ed me and I think I will get the info I need. Fantastic site... Thanks to All !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts