Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone I am currently in the process of cutting out the driver side and passenger side floor pan in my 1972 4 door nova. before I start cutting I would like some feedback on how i should go about with the purchase of the new floor pans. all the other floor pans i have seen doesn't list if it is for a coupe or a 4 door, in that case can floor pans among the two be used or is there specific pans i would have to purchase. sorry for the confusion in advance. I will try to include a photo as soon as i leave out of my internship

·
Registered
1974 Nova, 1977 Nova
2,076 Posts
The floor pans are the same for all body styles.

Although the replacements come in various sized sections so you can choose as needed for the amount of rusty metal you have to replace.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
My 4 door and 2 door have identical floor pans. I pretty sure we had a member put a 4 door pan into a 2 door car a while back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the first time i am replacing floor pans on my car. the only parts that need to be replace honestly is just the front passenger as well as driver floor pans. do yall have any tips before I start Cutting

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Be sure to cut back to solid metal and test fit prior to final welding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts