Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my wagon is in primer and doesnt have the best body around. Anyways after many years in the marines I have a few cans of od green lying around...rustoleum I think. Anyways I painted the rear quarter just to see what it looks like and I think it looks freakin badass. Its the same color as the F-Bomb camaro. I'm not entirely sure how long the paint will last on the exterior, but the price is right since I cant afford a real paintjob.

What do you guys think? Just curious. Look up the f-bomb camaro and thats the color. I have no pics yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang Kyle...thats exactly what I was thinking about the black trim. I just dont know if its too much to paint the grill and headlight buckets and stuff like that? And gloss black or flat? Probably flat black huh? Wow, I'm excited:)

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Here is a picture of mine....it is a flat Olive Drab and I used Gloss Black for the wheels, it may give you some idea. So my vote is yes do it...for sure!!!

The sun gives it a different color

I wasnt into the satin look before. I am NOW!!! It looks really good. I think some aluminum wheels would make it perrrrfect!! Nice look and I like the color alot for the satin look. JR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts