Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid a visit to site member jason L78 today and got to see his super nice 68 L78 Nova. This car is very nice and he deserves a lot of credit for doing a great job with the resto.
Watch out for this green machine when it comes your way...

wilma:D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks Tom for the kind words it means a lot to me. I look forward to hanging out with you at our local car shows. I think we will bring alot of attention to our 68 BB nova’s.

Jason

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I have following along the 68 nova Jason has been doing and it looks very nice. That sequ green is an awesome color along with ash gold int. Good work Jason!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice lookin' '68.........

OK Jason......................so where's the PICS?............:confused: Let's get them up...:D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
WOW! nice job that's inspiring.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I want to thank everyone for their comments. It does mean a lot to me. I new some day I would own a nova but never thought it would be such a rare one. I was real happy with the out come of the project. I love to help anyone with their project’s especially novas. Hopefully everyone will sooner or later see my car. I look forward to talking to everyone.

Jason

·
Registered
487 Posts
I took the ride up to check out jason's car and I have got to say I was speachless:shh: ,its a great looking car. I also meet with Tom and check out his Nova's and I was in shock:eek: when I seen a room full of L-78 Nova's. Its great to meet other member's I hope to meet more. Ed

·
Registered
871 Posts
Gaskets worked just fine. Had a problem with one of the rockers hitting one of the mounting tabs on valve cover. This is were the bolt goes threw. I used a small hammer to fix the problem. But over all everything went well. And for toms collection it is amazing and he told me he is bringing his collection to the Nova nationals in July, this is worth the trip for anyone. You should see a ton of L78 cars their. Hopefully Mine.

Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts