Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made my first pass last night with new car/motor setup.Made four passes,through the mufflers,best time 11.77,60ft 1.70,1/8th 7.52 at 116mph.Car handled great and tracked perfect. Thanks for all the tech help.

66 Hardtop
th350
ladderbars
9" 4.11
27/10.5/15 hoosier quick time pros:D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Man those are some great numbers. Can you give any more specifics on your motor? Approximate HP? Are you running a stock front clip? Just curious as I am in the planning stages for building my 66.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Congrats, car's runnin good. By the look of your 60' times, I'd say you have a little more in it. Your set up should be good for at least low 1.60's in the 60'.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gota66 said:
Man those are some great numbers. Can you give any more specifics on your motor? Approximate HP? Are you running a stock front clip? Just curious as I am in the planning stages for building my 66.
It is a stock front clip,11.2.1 comp, comp soild flat tappet 558/540,eagle forged rotating,vic jr,800 holley dp,dart pro 1 200cc heads.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
undercvrSS said:
Congrats, car's runnin good. By the look of your 60' times, I'd say you have a little more in it. Your set up should be good for at least low 1.60's in the 60'.
I need to check my carb linkage, dont know if I'm getting wot.But your right ,I'm thinking [and machine shop]it should get close to some 11.teens after tweaking on it a little with good air and a little smaller carb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts