Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger window on my 65 coupe all of the sudden decided to stop going down past 1/3 of the way. I've tried researching how to trouble shoot or remove it and am having some trouble. It has no problem going up and down, for that 1/3 of movement from closed. My knowledge of these sucks to say the least. I did try going in and feeling for the felt on the most forward tract, which was pretty crumbly. Im thinking it possibly is jammed in the track? If someone can point me towards a link with some pointers or anything I can check/adjust that would be great. its driving me nuts!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not too hard to pull the inner door panel off. If you don't have a tool to remove the window and door handle clip a thin piece of cloth can be used. Pull both panels off and compare the operation of the good one to the bad one to see if you can see the problem.
Thanks Shane, I was able to get the panels off and could feel a lot of the fel in the track on the bad side seems to be falling apart. good idea comapring to the good side. i will take a closer look tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts