Chevy Nova Forum banner

First gen rear tail panel

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Nova1963T 
#1 ·
I know this has been done to death. I have created this thread in hopes of creating a collaborative effort from the members here on steves to email as many of the suppliers who make body panels for the car as possible and hopefully with enough pressure and pictures of rust they will see a market for reproducing the rear panel like they have done for the 66 onward models.

I'm talking this:

For our 62-65 cars.

-Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
I had to cut mine from a parts car that IMHO could have been a builder. I hated doing it, but noone offers what we need. Not only would reproducing this panel create lots of busines for them, it would also help save these cars from being cannibalized.

I've been happy with verything I've bought from Goodmark. If they had this, I would've bought it.

#6 ·
Good news!

I just got this email from Tony Pascale at goodmark:

Tom,

We are currently in the development process on the tail panel for the 62-65 Nova and it should be available sometime this summer. Please continue to check our website for the release date of this product.
Thanks
So I guess we just gotta hold out till summer!

-Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.