Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please post a pic or two of the factory horns on the car? I'm about to start putting my front grille etc back on my wagon and would like to see the orientation of the horns. Thanks for any pics.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Check out a assembly manual for a first Gen & the way they go in and how they look. I had to do that on my 67 to see what horn went where as in low & hi note.

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad for asking as there's really only one way that they fit. Self explanatory. Thanks for everyone's pics...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wagon is also a 100 model but it has 2 horns. Upon further inspection there's a small orientation hole for a small tab to locate them properly. I glass beaded them and put a fresh coat of SEM trim black on them. They now look like new money. Thanks guys

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah I guess that was a option for 100 models! Sem paint does make it look great! the tab holds the bracket into position yep remember that well...

·
Registered
169 Posts
As one poster said above, for all of these check the assembly manual. Although my car is not stock the assembly and maintenance manuals were some of the best money I ever spent on my car. I have also taken the electrical diagrams and blown them up and keep them in my tool box. Saves a lot of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts