Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to start out saying what a great sight this is. From what little time I have been a member I have found it extremely helpful. Ok now on to the car. It is a 1962 hardtop. I am the 3rd owner. Owner before me put a narrowed Ford 9 inch in it with a 396 and close ration Muncie. I have known of this car for some time. It was a close friend of mines. He bought the car from its origanal owner in 1975. He put 27 miles on it since then and then it sat. Over the years the motor was pulled and sold. While transmission and rearend was left intact. Interior has be stripped out, but is all still with the car. All trim has been removed, but still with car. Body is very solid. Front fenders need tails replaced in them. Floor pan is solid. Only problem as far as body is quarters. Not being rusted out, but he reliefed them to allow for tire clearance. I will post pics when I pic it up this coming weekend. I will keep a build post going with this project for sure.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Welcome, glad to hear the site has been helpful for you. As you know by now there is a lot of info available here and a lot of good folks willing to help. Good luck with your build and keep the pictures coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts