Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month or so ago I stole somebody elses thread to show this picture of the firewall on my 63 vert. I am going to run an eliminator gas pedal, aftermarket A/C, electronic speedo, etc, so I wanted to get rid of as many holes as I could. I also wanted to get rid of the wiper motor and move it inside.
Before:

I made a pattern and had a sheet metal shop form a piece of 18 ga sheet metal. This is after is was welded in place and grinding started.

And here it is in primer.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update

Thanks for the compliments guys. And 65duece, I had all the heater holes etc welded up and filled like yours, before I got carried away with the sawzall. :D Lookin good though. I'll put up some more pics in a week or so. The inner fenders are done and the engine & trans are hanging on the hoist. Might get to set em in place for a look / see tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
I found a great wiper motor

I also want to fill in the wiper motor hole in my firewall. So I started looking for a good wiper motor to mount under the dash after I fill in the firewall. I found one on ebay and ordered it. It arrived today and it's really nice quality. Great price too. $12.95 for a new Trico unit made in England. Ebay item #6058319672 Check it out.
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts