Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Nova fired back up tonight, a lot of pumping but the 2bbl got gas to the old 307 tonight, and she wimpered to life (would say roared, but its a 307--who'd I be kidding). :) This October will be 10 years with the old girl, and she still makes me as giddy as a school boy when I hear her run. Hopefully can get it back off the stands and back onto her feet. Hoping to go for a cruise soon.

Paul a.k.a novalty

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You are way ahead of me! I have yet to take the battery off of the battery tender :( I'll have to blame my little kids for taking all of my time! It's been 10 years almost to the day that I've had my Yenko, although it's only been running for about 5 of those 10 years. I'm itching for a good romp through the M21 :D
M

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Sounds great. I'm going to start mine u this week. The weather has really warmed up and we have had enough rain that the salt should be off of the roads. I'm really thinking about swapping my carb for the projection unit i have on my bench. I know that it will be soo much more responsive than the 2gc that needs a rebuild. I figure i could get better mpg too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last night I got the wheels mounted. Hoping to get the jackstands out from under it tonight, and back on it's own feet again. The 307 may be a dog in the performance, but it's the most reliable motor I have ever had. Looking forward to doing some cruising next week. :)

Paul a.k.a novalty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts