Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finished

454 out of a 88 suburban,turbo 400 8.5 posi with 3.08 gears tilt column out of the same suburban, had to cut about 4 inches off the end, fuel cell 16 gallon, battery in the trunk,new paint job base coat clearcoat. 15x8 rear wheels 15x7 in front, firestone 235.70 in the rear and 215.70 in front. strictly cruiser,

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finished

It runs great, fast enough for the street, I quit drag racing getting too old but ill spin the tires once in a while. Forgot to mention on the other post, its a 74 but I changed the bumpers and grille and tailights to 72, never did like the 73/74 look but I could not find a 72. So this is the closest to what I want.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
too bad you are so far away, I would be very proud to help you work on your car, I am pretty good with these cars, I just installed a 21 circuit ez wiring harness on my nova along with a vintage a/c-heat set up, it took me about five days, by myself. but it was worth the hassle, everything works like its supposed to. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks for the offer JGC, I do mostly body and paint in my spare time, I built a paint booth in my shop and it's been working out real good, I've only had the oppertunity to use it 3 times so far but it sure beats, getting overspray all over everything..anyway, I still like your car:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts