Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some pictures up of the '65 I was building for a buddy of mine. Well I finally finished it, and it went to it's home today. After 3 years my car sleeps alone in the garage. Here are a few pics.

Here are some details I put in. I painted the wheels to match the grey on the trunk.

I built the glove box for the radio and a power port.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The backup lights were gone and just the taillights looked funny alone. Plus it throws people off.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That looks sweet how did it drive or did you test drive it:D:D:cool::cool::D:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
As long as it drove well looked good and could take a beating that is a really good car in book hope mine will look/ performe that good. Good Job!!!:yes::yes::cool::cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I did. It was a way to mount the fan without sticking the zip ties thru the radiator. It is aluminum with dimpled holes.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
What size tires, wheels, and backspacing on the rear? Stock width axle?

Thanks!

BTW.... car looks GREAT!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is the trunk carpeted? Looks like 1 piece up the 1/4 panels and wheel tubs. Is this custom made? Nice job!!!!
It is carpet. It is thin, like what is in a new car. Almost like the grey and black carpet on speaker boxes. It is one piece on the floor and tubs, and a seperate piece on the sides of the quarters.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What size tires, wheels, and backspacing on the rear? Stock width axle?

Thanks!

BTW.... car looks GREAT!
15x6 front
15x7 rear
Not sure on the tires, next time the car is here I can look at the tire size. The backspacing is standard and the axle is a 9in Ford narrowed about 3/4 of an inch each side.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I really like the paint scheme on the dash. You really do nice work!

·
Registered
211 Posts
The car looks fantastic! I also like the paint scheme on the dash and the trunk lid as well. The engine compartment is extremely clean and well detailed. I like how all the A/C lines are hidden instead of running from the original heater box location.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts