Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I think I got it, ... My Name is Craig & I'm from carnel NY... I'm a old Drag racer Fro back in the day, Now I'm into going to the shows & Once in a while go down the quarter, I have pics of my big Block Conversion project, I'm currently converting a 6 cyl car to a SS Big Block Car, I'm Building it myself & using parts off a car I just sold,
I've put together a 427 with 67 427 heads 225 intake 192 exh, ported & polished by me, L-88 GM cam, torker 2r intake, Hooker header ceramic Coated 2 1/8 primaries, 3 inch exhaust with x pipe & 50 series Flowmasters,
Turbo 400 with Alison clutches & reverse manual valvebody TCI 4000 stall 12 Bolt with 456's strange posi & richmont gears & strange axles with disc brakes, My Buddy is SLICKMAN & I'm looking foward to getting to know all of you, here is my link to My site if interested......... Craig ( guitarwannabee )

http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt139/GUITARWANNABEE/

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
There ya go, gettin it together now! Not much better then a 69 BB car, well, unless you have more then one!:rolleyes::devil:

Welcome aboard!:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Sounds good. Keep us in the loop.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Nice ride. What kind of headers are you running on there? I really like how they don't hang down too far. And x2 for Taz, there's nothing like a BBC in a little Nova.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts