Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Came across a color I am very fond of. And it's not pink. Now it's going to be quite a while before I paint my car. But I think I have chose a color. Do I go straight to the mfg and how long does paint keep if i want it?

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
just dont buy the cheap bargin bin paint. its full of purse scuffs and stone chips.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The creamy white?? Or maybe the lighter green?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
IMO the best thing to do is go to the dealer and get the paint code for the color you want. Then you can take that code to the paint store to have it mixed. Paint has a shelf life, so I wouldn't buy it til right before you get ready to paint.
Most paint stores also have chip books to get the code from, but not sure if they will have a new Fiat color yet.
Hope this helps. :D

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Funny. Bet it's a pale green color? I saw one of those new little Fiat's the other day and commented to my wife about the color. Nice color and would look good as a two tone with a cream color top.....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it's the Verdi Chiaro! The pic here does not do it justice nor the pics you google of it on the Fiat. It reminds me of a very old school color. Can picture the bottom half of the wagon this color and top white. And 2 surfboards on top. lol I fell in love with the color when I seen one parked in a shopping mall lot.
Here is the car/color...but no justice in the photo

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I like it! I thought that you might be referring to either of those. As others have said get the paint code from the dealer

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it! I thought that you might be referring to either of those. As others have said get the paint code from the dealer

Nice huh?

Here is the paint code, cause your so close to that stage!:D

Verder Chiaro (light green) KGA PGA 5163758AA
Yeah...thanks...but the scary thing is when I am ready maybe I won't want that one anymore. I been looking at the Green Nova thread and dang there are some nice cars!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Yes, it's the Verdi Chiaro! The pic here does not do it justice nor the pics you google of it on the Fiat. It reminds me of a very old school color. Can picture the bottom half of the wagon this color and top white. And 2 surfboards on top. lol I fell in love with the color when I seen one parked in a shopping mall lot.
Here is the car/color...but no justice in the photo

Bingo! That's the color. And it is reminding you of a mid to late 50's VW color. It looked great on the Fiat and I sure could see it on the wagon with a cream colored roof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts