Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got the 377 started! My kid videoed it and put it on Youtube.If anyone wants to check it out,its under 1974 Nova open header startup,or search "Lind kid",that will find it. It still needs some dialing in and the Spintechs put on,but it's close to on the road.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
We finally got the 377 started! My kid videoed it and put it on Youtube.If anyone wants to check it out,its under 1974 Nova open header startup,or search "Lind kid",that will find it. It still needs some dialing in and the Spintechs put on,but it's close to on the road.
Is this the link ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WE0agxo8CM

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,that's one.There is another that says "open header". We did the caster/camber this morning,and put the grill,lights and hood on.Drove it down the street.Get her insured this week so DMV will give me a sticker. Trailer it to get the exhaust on Saturday morning and driving it home!

·
Registered
748 Posts
That engine sounds very healthy. I helped a friend of mine build a 377 once, that engine ran like a top. It loved high rpm's.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
It sure seems to be that time of year!

Sound great too!:yes:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Sounds good, my 74' is originally the same yellow. Looks like you can use a cake pan shroud with that fan.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah,shroud is on the list,any ideas? I've made all the ones for my racecars before,but that was always function over form.I would like to put something nice on there that's not overly priced.Not really digging the stock plastic look.Is there a company that has it figured out? The motors in the stock location and the radiator fit in the stock tray nicely. If the price is right,I'll buy one. I might just make one for now and be patient. It won't be yellow for long.GM white is in the plans with a metallic red,maybe a Brandywine or dark candy apple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts