Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while, but I'm very happy to say that she's back together and driving again. Months of body work, paint and reassembly has finally paid off. It's nice to drive down the road again. There is still some detailing to do, so the wheels and tires don't look the greatest right now. I had to take the pictures for my insurance company so I figured I'd post a few of them up. Everybody likes pics. :D

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Very nice!! I like the stance. You must be all smiles today. Remember, white quarter panels cry out for small chunks of black rubber stuck to them.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Great lookin' ride!! Thanx for sharing your excitement!! And yeah, we all love pics!! Gives guys a kick in the right direction to get goin' on their projects.

Have fun with it!! ..........Bogie:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments... I wish I could say that the stance was planned, but it's attributed to 40 year old springs. :D

I was thinking about lowering it, but I'm also torn with trying to keep it stock appearing. (except for the '67 door molding). It was originally put on there to cover some rust on the bottom of the door. After the body work, the rust spots were fixed and I decided to put them back on because I liked the look. :)

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
stack03hd said:
Thanks for the compliments... I wish I could say that the stance was planned, but it's attributed to 40 year old springs. :D

I was thinking about lowering it, but I'm also torn with trying to keep it stock appearing. ........
Nice car.
Measure the ground clearence at the points called out in the Assembly Manual. You may find it is already Lowered because of the old springs. You can then tell what "lowering" with new springs will do. Mine was down 1 1/2 inches with the original springs.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
car

Great job,something to be proud of!
Mike:beer: :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts