Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! 360 Auto Body in Dublin did the paint. I had the glass replaced, tinted and installed somewhere else.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am picking it up on Saturday. The interior is gutted. I'll send some pics ASAP. Thanks for the compliments!! Super stoked to get it out on the road and to a show!:D:D:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a charcoal grey. I took the color from the Lexus ISF sports car. The shadows in the photo make it look blue/black.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks great, would love to see a pic of it in the sun :yes:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
It looks slick from here, great job. :yes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
waaaa? just the one photo?? :( Car looks great. seems like the paint really compliments the hubcaps!

must be a great feeling! When does she get home?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was supposed to pick her up today, but the shop ended up being closed. I will get some more pics up ASAP. Once the interior is put back together, I'll upload some more. I was going to keep all molding off of the car to go for that stealth look. IYO.....should I put any emblems back on it?

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
I was supposed to pick her up today, but the shop ended up being closed. I will get some more pics up ASAP. Once the interior is put back together, I'll upload some more. I was going to keep all molding off of the car to go for that stealth look. IYO.....should I put any emblems back on it?
when I first did my car I said "no emblems!" now that it just got painted again I'm putting them back on:yes::D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts