Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, after looking at all the suspension choices out there . I decided to drop my coin on a M2 front end and 4 link rear.
After speaking with josh over at TCI he answered tons of questions i had and helped me make some good choices.
Im going to finally start putting my wagon back together after a few years of off time. i think its time for the wagon to get some attention.
So i will be posting alot of front end parts that have been installed but never driven on very soon in the parts section.
Just wanted to say im very happy with the suspension choice i made. thanks josh and tci.

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Yep, after looking at all the suspension choices out there . I decided to drop my coin on a M2 front end and 4 link rear.
After speaking with josh over at TCI he answered tons of questions i had and helped me make some good choices.
Im going to finally start putting my wagon back together after a few years of off time. i think its time for the wagon to get some attention.
So i will be posting alot of front end parts that have been installed but never driven on very soon in the parts section.
Just wanted to say im very happy with the suspension choice i made. thanks josh and tci.
I'm a sucker for longroofs so make sure to post the link to pics and/or the build thread. The MII front and 4-link rear is a great all around package that doesn't break the bank so you won't be disappointed. We updated both of those install manuals recently so please let us know what you think.

From everyone @ TCI we appreciate the business.

-J

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive always liked wagons, ive owned this one since 92 and it was cherry then, i tore it apart 6 years ago to give it a overhaul and family life has gotten in the way. ive since opened a custom repair shop and now its time for my wagon. so ill post as much as i can .

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Can't wait to see what your doing with it :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts