Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

All,

Thanks again for your orders!!! And thanks again to Bryan (6T6NOVA) for handling the logistics, and Tom (Fastone27) for his help with creating an awesome design we all finally came to agree on --- great job Tom!!!

You all should have received a PM from Bryan by now regarding the payment details. If not, please PM me (IRIE) or Bryan (6T6NOVA) asap. Let's try to get the payment to him as soon as possible so we can try to get these in before the GoodGuys show.

Here is the Final list of orders. Please triple check your size and let us know of any changes, if necessary.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!

1) Weebetruckin, XL Regular
2) 1slonova, Tall XXL
3) IRIE, XL Regular
4) 6T6NOVA, Tall XL
5) jmdc, 2XL Regular
6) Mrs.Weebetruckn, L
7) Nova 404, 2X regular
8) NovaBRO, XL Regular
9) Lugnut, Tall Large
10) Bigbadbp7, Tall 3XL
11) Batman09, Tall 2XL
12) LIL NOVE, Large Regular
13) Fredsgarage, XL Regular
14) Borrelli's65ss, XL Regular
15) Bluesman, XL Tall
16) Mrs. Nova 404, XL Regular

I'm looking forward to the outcome!!!!

-JAY

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Jackets have been Ordered

I placed the order for the jackets. I recieved an e-mail from the supplier this morning around 10:00 AM. Three (3) of the Jackets are on BACK ORDER from Dickies. The sizes are 2X-Large Tall and 3X-Large Tall. PM's were sent to those with these sizes.
Working to find a supplier with these sizes in stock. The problem I am running into right now is the web sites don't tell me if they are in stock or not. So I have been calling the customer service department. Most of the places are now closed. East and Central time zones.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Great job guys! :yes: Efforts like this is what makes SNS such a great site!:D

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I placed the order for the jackets. I recieved an e-mail from the supplier this morning around 10:00 AM. Three (3) of the Jackets are on BACK ORDER from Dickies. The sizes are 2X-Large Tall and 3X-Large Tall. PM's were sent to those with these sizes.
Working to find a supplier with these sizes in stock. The problem I am running into right now is the web sites don't tell me if they are in stock or not. So I have been calling the customer service department. Most of the places are now closed. East and Central time zones.

Bryan
Sorry about that, Bryan. Apparently, I got the last couple in those sizes from my order. My vendor is scouring and calling distributors throughout the Southwest trying to locate a couple. I need a 2XL Tall and a 3XL Tall for my follow-up order...ugh! Dickies explained to my vendor that those sizes will not be available until end of April (26th, I believe). Do you want me to see if he can find some of those sizes, too? Let me know how many you need.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Back Orders. UGH

Sorry about that, Bryan. Apparently, I got the last couple in those sizes from my order. My vendor is scouring and calling distributors throughout the Southwest trying to locate a couple. I need a 2XL Tall and a 3XL Tall for my follow-up order...ugh! Dickies explained to my vendor that those sizes will not be available until end of April (26th, I believe). Do you want me to see if he can find some of those sizes, too? Let me know how many you need.
Vin63

Thanks for the offer. I was quoted April 24 before Dickies could fufill my B.O. items. Dickies was behind on those sizes. This style jacket is VERY popular.

I found a retail store within a few miles from my house that has a huge supply of the Dickies JT-15-BK jackets. So I contacted the guys who's jackets where on Back Order. They were willing to pay the extra RETAIL dollars for the jackets. So I picked them up Thursday night. The one guy who wanted the 3XL Tall asked to change it down to a 3XL-Reg. My vendor was able to make that change. Plus I canceled the two 2XL-Tall. Hopefully this won't cause a delay in the delivery. Hoping that the jackets will arrive this Wednesday 3/18 or Thursday 3/19. They should be coming from Dickies warehouse in Texas.

Then we can start the Emboidery Process. We are hoping to get the jackets finished for the Good Guys Car show in Pleasanton on the 28th and 29th.

Bryan

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
Do we know if the jackets that were in stock will be done by the time of the Goodguys show at the end of the month?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Were is info on the good guys show. Im looking on thier web site it says May 30th and 31st

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Jackets for the G-G show?

Do we know if the jackets that were in stock will be done by the time of the Goodguys show at the end of the month?
I am trying real hard to make that happen. I have two jackets at my house right now. Two of the guys that had their jackets on Back Order decided to let me purchase them locally. They were not happy with an April 24 delivery date. (I don't blame them). I am waiting for the other fourteen (14) jackets to arrive from the supplier.

Monday I will be giving the Emboidery people the Adobe Image file that TOM (fastone27) created to help them with the layout. I will be giving them a total count on the jackets and a deposit. This way they can review the two layouts prior to the jackets showing up.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Update

As of today 03/19/09 I have not recieved the Jackets. Sending the vendor an e-mail tonight asking about a delivery date.

The embroidery people called me today. They are working on the set up using the "Adobe Illustrator" file provided by Tom A.K.A. fastone27. They will be doing a trial run on some black fabric close to the Dickies jackets. I told them I will come by at lunch tomorrow and bring one of the Jackets. This way they have an visual of the type of material.

I hope everything comes together by the 27th.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Hope everything works out with these jackets guys! Of coarse i don't frequent this forum nearly as much as i used to since i sold my 63. But trust me guys the money i got for it has been put to very good use in a brand new 8 color 10 station M/R automatic printing press! Have'nt recieved it yet but i should be able to print about 400 to 600 shirts an hour!:D I can do only about 200 an hour now! :sleep:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
As of today 03/19/09 I have not recieved the Jackets. Sending the vendor an e-mail tonight asking about a delivery date.

I hope everything comes together by the 27th.

Bryan
If it doesn't work out for Goodguys that's still OK. You have been great to put this together. :yes::yes:We can meet for a donut somewhere and pick them up then.:D

Dave

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
If it doesn't work out for Goodguys that's still OK. You have been great to put this together. :yes::yes:We can meet for a donut somewhere and pick them up then.:D

Dave
Bluesman

Thank you. On one side of the coin it has been fun. The other side there has been a few hours of labor put into this. I am glad to do this.

Bryan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts