Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Caldwell from northern california.
Novas up here and hopefully started tearing into it soon

·
Registered
398 Posts
Glad to hear you made it. We have the Pepsi Nighfire nationals next week so you should come check things out. Our biggest race of the year here in Idaho.

We will be racing and down in the pits so if you do come out stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
holy old thread!! Currently I'm in California working but at soon at summer comes I'll be back at my dads starting school again. Yes I cannot wait to run my car at firebird Ill definetally Pm you when I get up there! This March I'm coming up for a visit to drop in my motor.

·
Registered
212 Posts
holy old thread!! Currently I'm in California working but at soon at summer comes I'll be back at my dads starting school again. Yes I cannot wait to run my car at firebird Ill definetally Pm you when I get up there! This March I'm coming up for a visit to drop in my motor.
When in March?
If it is early enough and you have the time, some of my hotrod buddies and I are going to hit the Roadster show.
It is the 10th through the 13th.

If your available and want to go pm me.
I would also be willing to help with your engine install.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When in March?
If it is early enough and you have the time, some of my hotrod buddies and I are going to hit the Roadster show.
It is the 10th through the 13th.

If your available and want to go pm me.
I would also be willing to help with your engine install.
Thanks for the offer, Im just taking my time I need to clean out the engine bay and paint it. I will be in at the end of march like the 27 through the 10th, Im hoping to go out to firebird and go to the swap meet I sure love going to that whole bunch of good stuff. Depending how things go I may or may not come up. But summer time for sure Ill be out at Firebird. Its been way to long since I have raced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts