Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so after a long hard winter . of selling the blower and almost selling the car i finally got it to the track .. it did not do bad i got a 8.15 out of her in the 1/8th i wanted 7.9's but its close ,, i have not tuned it any just ran it . my 60 foot times are slow 2.0 and 1.9 so i got to fig out whats up with that . i am getting traction . .. i dont think i am on my converter enough
i have a tci 3000 to 3500 street fighter converter with 411 GEARS AND A MINI SPOOL a 30 over 350 stock rods and crank , kb pistons flat top (cheap ones silv-o-lites) 202 fulie heads , weiand xcel intake , holley 4777 . 650 dp crane 1.5 roller rockers and a 292 comp cam 501 lift .. i am going to yank a plug tonight and see how shes running I JUST WANT TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS A SIMILAR SETUP and what there 60 ft times are i would like to be a 7.9 to 7.7 with this motor brfore i go crazy let me know thank you all

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yanked the plugs last night they look pefect .. i also noticed i was not getting all my throttle about a half a inch so i cant wait to try it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts