Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered the gauges feels like probably a year ago (speedometer, water, oil, volts, and fuel) and have had my dash cluster out for about as long but finally got a weekend to putting it together and cutting into a piece of aluminum it was a lot easier than i though i know it could look better but i'm very happy with it. but this thread is worthless about pics right?

when i get the money i'm going to buy a matching tach to put next to the speedometer thats why the gap is there

and sorry for the crappy camera phone pictures

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
The gauges look familiar. Where have I seen those before? :rolleyes:

:D Nice choice. You will be happy with them.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I got all of my gauges from iequus.com. They were the best price I could find at the time. The guage on the far right is a air/fuel ratio gauge. I thought it would be neat at the time but I haven't hooked it up yet.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok i'm hooking up the gauges now and i cant seem to find the wires that hook up to the fuel gauge what does it look loike and where should it come from and also am i going have to get a new speedometer cable for the new one?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
It has been a while since I did my gauges but I believe the fuel gauge wire is black. It comes straight from the tank. I had to get a new speedo cable but I can't remember if it was because of the gauge or that I needed a new one anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.