Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally getting it done..

If you can view my Album I have several pictures of my progress. It won't let me post a link yet... not enough posts.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Dang, stupid phone never let's me look at albums . But that must be a great feeling!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Restore progress

Click on
SMasterson (My name above to the left)
View Public Profile
Go to statistics
Click on Albums created by SMasterson
Restore Progress Album

See my pics... I have many more to post but mostly it just repeats slow progression of the job...

To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 3 posts.

I'll get there...

·
Registered
423 Posts
LOVE THAT BLUE! Betcha you do too!

We don't have to tell you how good it feels to finish anymore - you're there! But soon the reality kick's in......they're never really done and that's where your interest n' passion for your Nova shows through. Stay with it and keep the passion alive!

I was noticing the roof in your original 'ol' tymer photos'. Did you seal-up the hatch?
Tim

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

I was noticing the roof in your original 'ol' tymer photos'. Did you seal-up the hatch?
Tim
No, for now I just have the new vinyl top stretched over the hole. I'll get it back on probably next spring.

Thanks for the comments!!

Lovin' it for sure!!!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Tim
Also, on the top. I found a place that says they have NOS. $1495!! But they also have a note that it's 45 year old vinyl so not to expect too much. And... it would have to be painted black.

I've got a guy who is going to try to rebuild mine. I have everything.. just the vinyl is cracked and headliner is fragile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts