Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around here for a while as i was searching for a nova. My grandma had a 79 that i wanted so bad. She left it to her son who let it go to waste with rust. I finally found my own a month ago. It's not much but it's my way of connecting with my grandma. I got it for $600 put sparkplugs, wheels and gas in it then drove it 30min home!

It's a 79 Nova Custom with a inline 6. I plan on putting a 454 with a 5spd in it with a ford 9inch rear shortened for some deep rear wheels. Right now the first thing is find some rear lower quarters for the rear rust problem. I'm sure there will be lots of questions...lol. Thanks for the motivational rides on here!:cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

SOUNDS LIKE YA GOT A NICE :chev: RIDE:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US,
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS!

Nice lookin' ride ya got there! :yes: :yes:

Good luck with the project, ask lots of questions, lots of knowledge and expertise here! :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you have a good start on your project. If you follow your plans for building it, it will be a beast when you get it finished. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Welcome aboard, looks to be a nice and straight car you picked up. Good luck with it.:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts