Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long hard build finally got the 67 on the road. I wanted to stick an LS in my nova to take the place of the tired 283. Found a 6.0 that had been freshened up with valve spring, cam and HP oil pump, etc. Purchased CBR front end with coil overs and put disc on all four corners. Kept the original rear and decided to go with a posi with 355 gears. Budget was disappearing fast when the fuel lines and regulator and micron filters were a little salty. Didn't know anything about the drive by wire and the computer thing and knew it was going to be a problem down the road. Ordered a Fitech Ultimate LS EFI system with low ram high rise intake. Called Chuck and ordered CBR stainless headers plus duel fan stainless radiator. When from 14 to 15 rallys and still running my m 20 muncie. I was impressed the way this car handle going down the road. not to mention going from 190 hp to 400. The time and money invested was well worth it.

Will upload some pictures soon.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I’ve got a similar build. It sure makes it a fun car to drive.

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
741 Posts
Congratulation on getting it crusin. Love those 67. Enjoy your labor and post some pictures.

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
741 Posts
Once a railroader, always a railroader. There are a couple of other members I know of who worked or works on the Railroad. I hired out on the GM&O, merged with IC and then the CN. Started and ended all in Mississippi. Which line did you work with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts