Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since high school, I have always wanted a 66-67 Nova. I found one, and well after asking everytime I saw(3or 4 years) this car for him to sell it to me...He finally got married and had to do it. I have rebuilt 3 VW's, 64,59, and almost finished a 65 convertible( had to sell the vert because I was married and having a kid). I also restored a 77 chevy K 10. my recent was a 84 SS montecarlo,( which I quickly sold unfinished to buy the Nova) And I tinker in modifying/upgrading an 08 HArley Streetglide.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

WELL YOU'RE OFF TO A GOOD START, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IN SO CAL? :confused:
WE'RE HAVIN' THE 2ND ANNUAL BBQ ON THE 14TH IN LONG BEACH, THIS COMING SATURDAY, IF YA GOT TIME STOP IN AND MEET SOME OF THE GUYS!
:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
:cool: that's a nice one !

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you did really good and got a nice car. Starting off right with the detailing underhood and brake upgrade. Good luck with it and keep us posted.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TO SNS , :waving:

WELL YOU'RE OFF TO A GOOD START, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IN SO CAL? :confused:
WE'RE HAVIN' THE 2ND ANNUAL BBQ ON THE 14TH IN LONG BEACH, THIS COMING SATURDAY, IF YA GOT TIME STOP IN AND MEET SOME OF THE GUYS!
:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite.I have to miss this one. Wife is recovering from surgery so Im currently taking care of her.But Long Beach is not too far from Temecula Valley. I occasionally hit the antique bike swap meet at Veterans Memorial. Have you been to the classic car swap there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts