Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, this is it I need a final count on who will be there. BBQ is after the Les Schwab car show Sunday 5/17/09 at about 3:00 pm

My address is 137 Dardanelle ct Martinez CA 94553

·
Registered
157 Posts
I maybe able to stop by after the De Anza Valley College Autocross. It would probably be later after the autocross though. Would like to meet a lot of you guys. Don't count me for food or drinks. If I show up, I will bring my own :beer1:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Me and my 3 kids.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Okay, this is it I need a final count on who will be there. BBQ is after the Les Schwab car show Sunday 5/17/09 at about 3:00 pm

My address is 137 Dardanelle ct Martinez CA 94553
Joe,
If I get my car sorted out I'll be there...so I guess I'm still a maybe:confused:bm

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Bruce, if you need any help trouble shooting PM me and I'll see what i can do:yes:
Thanks joe,
My car is set up for an edelbrock(hoses,fittings,fuel lines)with the holley nothing fits...I can't find the low profile fittings I need locally:confused:I'll keep chugging along:(bm

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
can't find the low profile fittings I need locally:confused:I'll keep chugging along:(bm
What low profile fittings do you need? I have a few spare edelbrock carb parts?

And to stay on thread, can't make it to the bbq but would really like to.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Bruce have Tim machine you a fitting for the back of manifold ......buy him lunch for two weeks! or Get the vacuum from the side of the carb that has Manifold Vacuum......:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Joe, I'm there maybe Solo maybe one or two of my boys .....But you know they Love your BBQ's!!:yes::yes::yes:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts