Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
yes the will, if you use screws to attach them ,the clips will not work because the rear fender on the wagons don't have the same lip as the cars
I have some for sale if you are interested :confused:
Craig

·
0 Posts
No:D

Stainless

or painted

They will fit, but you will need to screw them on instead of using the clamps on the bottom corner's

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
I was gonna post pics of your wagon Dave ,but you beat me to it :yes:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Does anyone, by any chance, have any photos of some foxcraft skirts from the backside (62 - 65), showing the "bottom" clips that were mentioned above? I bought a set off of ebay, and while the clamp mechanism seems to attach to the top/middle of the wheel wheel well, I don't see any provision for clamping or attaching the units towards the front/bottom and rear/bottom of the wheel well. Either I am missing part(s) here, or I just don't get it (very possible!). Thanks!

·
0 Posts
The clamps slide in the slots @ the bottom. I use 2 sheetmetal screws per side, I just went through the slots so I didn't have to drill holes in the skirts. Schwabeeee...... post some pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you think i can rig something instead of using screws. so that i can remove and replace by hand when needed. gotta clean those whitewalls when i get them. also do you think these hubcaps with the spinner will work or hit the skirt (hard to see in pic, but has bowtie in spinner)? its the look im looking for. dont have caps yet but looking for these. need 13" but will go 14". how much for the skirts?

http://www.corvaircorsa.com/wheels/wirewhl.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
Does anyone, by any chance, have any photos of some foxcraft skirts from the backside (62 - 65), showing the "bottom" clips that were mentioned above? I bought a set off of ebay, and while the clamp mechanism seems to attach to the top/middle of the wheel wheel well, I don't see any provision for clamping or attaching the units towards the front/bottom and rear/bottom of the wheel well. Either I am missing part(s) here, or I just don't get it (very possible!). Thanks!

do you think i can rig something instead of using screws. so that i can remove and replace by hand when needed. gotta clean those whitewalls when i get them. also do you think these hubcaps with the spinner will work or hit the skirt (hard to see in pic, but has bowtie in spinner)? its the look im looking for. dont have caps yet but looking for these. need 13" but will go 14". how much for the skirts?

yes you can you can cut the head off the screw or weld on some small tabs
not sure about the hubcaps
skirts are $200 plus shipping

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm definitely missing those small clamps, and I didn't see the slots under the rubber gasket, so this is exactly what I needed to see - I'll just whip something up to approximate those clamps. Thanks for the pictures so fast, you guys are great!

·
0 Posts
I'm definitely missing those small clamps, and I didn't see the slots under the rubber gasket, so this is exactly what I needed to see - I'll just whip something up to approximate those clamps. Thanks for the pictures so fast, you guys are great!
PM 63novassrt.... He has extra clamps.... They are my old ones.

·
0 Posts

I carry a philips screwdriver for quick removal.... It's no problem. You can use the clamps on the driver side, but the spare tire well causes a problem on the passenger side. As for the spinners........ You shouldn't have a problem if they are stock wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just another stupit question, that I need confirmed. I stated in the first post 1962-64, but does it go to 1965 for the fender skirts? just want to confirm before I head out to pomona swap meet on sunday. thanks....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts